The House of Culture is pleased to invite
VIII International Chamber Music Festival Ciudad Colón 2016
• Starts on Wednesday October 5 and ends on Sunday October 9, 2016, which will give a concert every night
• It will have international participation Sandra Ramirez of Cuba, violinist, Max Thiago Brazil, cellist, and Sergio Carrera de Costa Rica, Guitarist.
• have the participation of musical groups of the Casa de la Cultura de Mora and Costa Rican groups invited to cite: Trio between Strings, between Fifth and Quintet Cello Quartet 4 CELLI
La Casa de la Cultura de Mora prepares the VIII International Chamber Music Festival, which is one of the most anticipated in Ciudad Colón, allowing enjoy beautiful concerts with performances of renowned musicians and great track record Festivals.
The Festival will be Wednesday 5 to Sunday 9 October this year, will offer concerts for 5 days at the Palestra in Ciudad Colón Theatre, and all concerts start at 8:00 pm, admission will cost ₡ 1000 ( thousand colones), its programming will be:
les 5 October: Opening concert with the Camerata of the CCM, with international participation: Sandra Ramirez of Cuba, in the Violin, Maximum Thiago Brazil, in the Cello, and Sergio Carrera de Costa Rica, Guitarist
• Thursday, October 6: Trio between Strings (Violin, Cello and Piano)
• Friday, October 7: Lyrical Gala, with the Youth Orchestra and soloists and guests CCM
• Saturday 8 October: Quintet “Among Quintos” special participation of Quinteto Maderurgia
• Sunday October 9: 4 Celli, Cello Quartet, special participation of Alejandra Garcia Dancer.
The Director of Culture Mora, Sergio Nunez, invites you to enjoy this Festival, ensuring presentations of high artistic and musical level.
For more information 2249-31-24 ext 103
See you there!