This list is constantly updated Schedules Year-EndBanks, Shopping Centers, Municipalities, Supermarkets, etc Last update January 1 2019 1100 am
On December 24, all the offices of the National Bank and those with afternoon hours will work from 8:30 am to 3:45 pm. On December 25 (for a holiday) and December 31 (in accordance with the Central Bank’s schedule), as well as on January 1 (as a holiday), all agencies will remain closed.
From January 26 to 30 work will be done at the normal time. Because of the celebration of the popular festivities in the streets of San José, on December 26 and 27, the only offices that will remain closed are La Sabana, Central Avenue (in front of the San Juan de Dios Hospital) and 10th Avenue.
We always remind our customers and the general public that during these dates, BN Mi Banco and BN Sinpe Móvil services will be available, which allow checking balances, making transfers, consulting and paying credit card, as well as making payment of receipts, advances of cash and payment of credits, among others. Likewise, the entire ATM network of the National Bank is available at 5 a.m. at 10 p.m., the services of BN Internet Personal (www.bncr.fi.cr), the more than 3100 BN Services throughout the country; BN Banca Telefónica services (2212-2627) and electronic kiosks and deposit boxes located in agencies and branches throughout the country. The attention of the 2212-2000 call center will be 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Schedule for public limited companies
BN Vital Pension Operator, BN Fondos and BN Corredora de Seguros will maintain the same schedule in general of the rest of the National Bank. BN Valores, open until December 21 and return to normal activities on January 2. All the offices of the National Bank return to work on January 2 in their usual schedule.
Schedules for this end of the year
These are the end of the year schedules:
Offices that will remain closed from December 22 to January 01, 2019:
· Central Offices, Headquarters, Points of Sale and Service.
· INS Securities Stock Exchange and INS SAFI.
· The Desamparados, Cartago, Escazú, Guadalupe, Heredia, San Pedro, Tibás, Puntarenas and San José Sections (located in the INS’s central building), will remain open on December 24, 26, 27, 28 and 31, with time from 8:00 a.m. at 3:00 p.m, only to receive marmoset payments.
INS Services: will provide services 24/7/365 on a regular basis during all end-of-year and end-of-year days.
Jade Museum: it will only close its doors on December 24, 25 and 31, 2018 and January 1, 2019.
Directorate of Mandatory Insurance and Health:
· Department of Administrative Services- Trauma Hospital Complex (Platform of Economic Benefits, Payment of Revenues, Disabilities, Travel Allowance for Occupational Risk Insurance and Compulsory Insurance), will work from Monday, December 24 to December 31, at a normal time of 7: 45 am at 5:00 p.m. They will only be closed on December 25, 2018 and January 1, 2019.
· The Department of Operational Management and SOA (Acceptance of Complaints), will work from Monday, December 24 to December 31, at 6:00 a.m. at 10:00 p.m. On December 25, 29 and 30, 2018 and January 1, 2019, attention will be given from 6:00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Health Services Network:
· Trauma Hospital: will work continuously.
· Patient visit: regular schedule, on December 25 and January 1, 2:00 p.m. at 5:00 p.m.
· Initial Assessment Unit: regular schedule, on December 25 and January 1, 2:00 p.m. at 5:00 p.m.
· Health Centers, External Consultation and Administrative Staff: regular schedule, legal holidays (December 25 and January 1). Asueto del Cantón de San José on December 31.
· The Central Offices of the Fire Department will be closed from December 22 until January 6. The Fire Stations will operate normally without interruption.
We also remind you that the following services will be provided uninterrupted during the end and beginning of the year:
· Contact Center: 800-835-3467
· Medical Services Administrator 24 hours a day, through the 800-Medical
· Service 800-800-8000 Automobile Event Inspection (24 hours)
· Service 800-800-8001: Multiasistencia, both for home and car fire insurance (24 hours)
All our offices will resume the regular schedule starting on January 2, 2019.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous year 2019
All users are informed that the headquarters and regional offices throughout the country will be closed from December 24 to 31, 2018 and from January 02 to 04, 2019, on the occasion of the celebrations of the end and beginning of the year. .
Only the services detailed below will be provided:
Departures from the country
Headquarters in Zapote (except December 31, which is closed) 8:00 a.m. at 3:30 p.m.
Replenishment of titles
of furniture property
Certifications of movable and immovable property
The Institution will return to its normal schedule, Monday, January 7, 2019,
from 8:00 a.m. at 3:30 p.m.
Remember that every day and at any time, you can acquire digital certifications and make free consultations online, through the service portal www.rnpdigital.com
La feria del agricultor de Escazu Centro, San Antonio, Santa Ana Normar Schedule
Remember that the opening hours of all our stores are from Sunday to Sunday from 7 am to 10 pm during extended hours. And that next December 24 and 31 we will be from 7 am to 7 pm, while December 25 from 10 am to 6 pm. On January 1st we will be closed.
We share the hours of attention of the CNFL during this end and beginning of the year:
📅 Branches and agencies:
– They will attend regularly from 8:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m.
– They will be closed only on December 25 and January 1.
– The Central Branch will remain closed from December 24 to January 5. Customers will be served at the Metropolitan Agency, located 300 meters south of the southwest corner of the Metropolitan Cathedral.
– The Branch in La Uruca will open on December 27 and 28, and on January 3 and 4.
– As of January 4, all branches return to their normal days.
📅 Call Center: It will work 24/7 to report breakdowns, as well as inquiries and procedures.
📅 Virtual Attention Area: Will work on a regular day, including Saturdays, at 7:00 a.m. at 3:00 p.m. Attention of social networks, chat of the Virtual Agency, emails and WhatsApp Empresarial will work continuously.
Only on December 25 and January 1 will these channels not be activated.
📅 Email: You can send your message to email@example.com during the 24 hours and will be attended during office hours.
📅 Clients can make payments at branches and modules, or through our external collectors (public and private banks, supermarkets and cooperatives, among others).
We share the hours of attention ICE during this end and beginning of the year.
📅 Agencies: The electricity and telecommunications agencies, as well as the kölbi stores, will attend during normal business hours.
They will only be closed on December 25 and January 1.
📅 Business executives and 800-EMPRESA services will also work normally
📅 Stores and kiosks: They will open according to opening and closing of the commercial center where they are located.
Airport kiosks will work every day.
📅 Customer service and telecommunications troubleshooting (1193, 1119, 800-SUPPORT and 8000-129129): They will function normally (24/7).
📅 Electrical breakdowns (1026): Will work 24/7
📅 800-Denunciation Line (800-33686243): Available 24/7 every day for complaints about telephone fraud.
📅 For the reception of claims for telecommunications services, the 800-USER line (800-878-2746) will work from 7:00 a.m. at 4:36 p.m., except December 25 and January 1.
📅 Reports of electrical faults will be received 24/7, by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
📅 The 8000-ICELEC call center (800-423532) will open from Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. at 5:00 p.m.
You can also check the ICE ELECTRICITY mobile application.
The following are the hours of attention of RACSA during this end and beginning of the year:
📅 Sales Department: Management of orders, jobs and maintenance
– From December 19 to 23 he will work normally.
– From December 26 to 30 with prior verification in case priority.
– Will not work on December 25 and 31 or January 1.
– Contact numbers: 2287-0404 and 2287-0333.
📅 Specialized Services Desk (MSE)
– Monitoring of Services and Incident Services 24/7.
– 800-BUSINESS 2287-0404 and 2287-0333.
📅Customer Relations Center (CRC). Service 800-NAVIGATE
– From Monday to Saturday, from 7:00 a.m. at 8:00 p.m. and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m.
December 25 and January 1 from 8:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m.
📅 1311 Government Services:
– From Monday to Sunday, from 6:00 a.m. at 10:00 p.m. and Sunday from 7:00 a.m. at 10:00 p.m.
– December 25 and January 1 from 8:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m.
– From December 24 to January 4, he will work during normal hours with reduced personnel.
– December 25 and January 1, only guard staff through email@example.com and telephones 5000-2306 and 5000-0102
Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m. No work: December 25 or January 1.